cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent customer services

Anonymous
Not applicable
My I phone died on me today. After phoning 02 customer services who refused to upgrade me 11 days early I was fuming. Especially as I pay £60-£90 a month and never missing a payment! So I decided to go elsewhere and get a new contract. Then I called again at 6pm and got a guy called Neil who quickly sorted me an upgrade and a tarrif that was perfect for me. I was very impressed with his customer service, no nonsense sorted within 10 mins. Excellent service and managed to keep my custom for another 2 years. Well done Neil.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

did you sign up for the other contract before you phoned the second time

Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
No I wanted to cancel with 02 first to see if I would be charged.
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

were you charged

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Great to hear another positive about customer services in my experience (with all networks) O2 well outshines all the others
Message 5 of 9

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

O2 Customer services has generally always been very good for me. Ive had a few issues but after ive gone higher and requested my call to be listened too they have sorted my issue out quickly.

However I don't have the same feeling about o2 shops.

dont get me wrong, not all o2 shops are the same. But where i live i can say one shop is pretty useless and the other one is fine.

Other customers say the same, O2 need to go into the shops and ask basic quesions and you will be supprised how things change from one shop to another

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

maybe they need to have a mystery shopper go in for o2

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Would agree on the shop point they are not the most helpful 

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have had that type of shop experience because of a faulty phone sent it back for repair 3 times. failed a fourth & they would not give me a replacement & i was fed up of arguing, i kept the phone until i got an iphone

Message 9 of 9