Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DON'T BUY A PHONE WITH 02

mark504
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded my phone on the 31st march 2024 and today is the 4th june 2024 as of today still no new phone .

I have spoken with ever department possible that will speak with me and sent complaints to OFcom and Resolver and yet still 2 months later no phone and they are still charging me .

Most mismanaged company in existance ever .

There staff lie and pass you on as they have no idea how to help .

Want me to contact people like DHL and see if they have a tracking code ?

Can't cancel contract as they want £1000 to do so even thou they have the phone . 

PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES .

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37203 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

@mark504 - 8 weeks for a complaint to be processed, during which time not a soul in O2 CS will touch you, so to speak. If your complaint was over 8 weeks ago with no response, you can escalate to the Ombudsman now. Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7412 Posts
  • 141 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@mark504 

Complaining to OFCOM won't get you a response as they do not deal with individuals. 

I assume you read this when articulating your position via Resolver :-

How to Complain | Help | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

You now need to look at :-

Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf (o2.co.uk)

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

In particular :-

What happens next?
If you’re not happy after we’ve responded to your complaint, or if your complaint isn’t resolved after eight weeks, you may wish to refer your complaint to an Ombudsman. The Ombudsman is a free service, which will independently review your complaint. They investigate complaints fairly by listening to both sides of the story and looking at the facts. Their decision is binding on O2, but not on you as a customer.
O2 work with two Ombudsman service providers, depending on what your complaint is about. When you speak with our complaints team, we’ll make sure that if you remain unhappy you’re provided with a final position letter, which will detail what we’ve done and advise you which Ombudsman you should contact.

As @pgn has said, you now need to start drafting you escalation to the Ombudsman. Please ask again if you need further help. 👍

Message 3 of 3