cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIRECT DEBIT

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am 02 since March 2015 - problems ongoing and repeating each time for Device only payment method - Direct Debit only - up to 3 times now 02 have cancelled with my Bank - why they do this I am at a loss - last month  Default Notice issued for non payment - 02 need to have this resolved. My Bank advised that the Customer instructs cancelling not provider - therefore 02 is the cause of this problem.

I am requested to seek a paper form for completion of the Direct Debit Instruction for Device only - Airtime will and is paid manually within 02 systems.

Robjas...... 5 September 2015

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126233 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

This is a customer to customer forum so no-one from O2 will see your post here

I gather you are on Refresh? The plan involves 2 payments Device and airtime. If you want to cancel you have to pay off your device in full. A guide here

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/A-Guide-To-O2-Refresh/m-p/877701/highlight/true#M64851

If you are having problems then you need to speak to customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Edited to add. You should not cancel any direct debit if you still owe money.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 149763 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28524 Solutions
O2 cannot cancel your DD.
Their system may fail to collect the money but it can't cancel it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
  • 94223 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

You need to speak to them. Either they have the wrong details or your bank isn't receiving the correct instruction. 

Message 4 of 6

Shazzamonk123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I feel your pain, don't ask why I continued with them apart from the deal is great, but sometimes they don't get the allocation right and one of them block the phone. Been waiting 5 months now for a credit, and they have resritcted my phone I don't know how many times until I phone and shout again.
sharon monk
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Robjas

I am Meri, the Community Coordinator. Sorry to hear you are having so many problems. Please send me a PM with your case and 02 number and we will see what can be done for you.

Message 6 of 6