cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DHL...Useless

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey guys, ive been expecting my torch and have been waiting all day. They have said NEXT DAY..Will i get this before 9pm
I will get verryyyyyy angry if I dont. What the hell has this driver been doing all day.
Out for delivery 31/12/10 10:01 VAUXHALL HOME DELIVERY
Passed to delivery courier 31/12/10 10:00 VAUXHALL SERVICE CENTRE
Scanned as part of secure process 31/12/10 VAUXHALL SERVICE CENTRE
In Transit 31/12/10 00:51 VAUXHALL SERVICE CENTRE
Arrived At Depot 31/12/10 00:51 VAUXHALL SERVICE CENTRE
Parcel Picked Up 30/12/10 14:37 O2 - CUSTOMER LOCATION
Parcel data received awaiting coll. 30/12/10 LEEDS SERVICE CENTRE
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its still not here ..I seriously want compensation from o2 or dhl. This is rediculous. It was out from 10am this morning (No delays)and yet I still dont have my parcel. I wasted my WHOLE day for nothing, now getting ready to go out. I have read so many threads about dhl messing arrount, o2 should link off the muppets and move to another courier. ARRRRG :robotmad:

You tell them!!

Say it how it is. Give this man compensation!!

wink

What are his losses?
If he is that incensed and one assumes he is still in his cooling off period then he should cancel and tootle off elsewhere, only trouble is he would have to wait even longer. Oh well lifes a bummer!
Message 11 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
The OP has not replied...
Wonder if he ever got his phone? grin
Message 12 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
LOL - I've been waiting in ALL day to see whether his phone arrived!?!!
Message 13 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
LOL - I've been waiting in ALL day to see whether his phone arrived!?!!

Really? That's... APPALLING. grin
No doubt it's someone else's fault that he's not been able to post a reply.
Compensation... What for? Waiting for a handset... Poor you. :womanindifferent:
Message 14 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
He probably needs compensating because he fulfilled his prophecy from the opening post and got 'verryyyyy angry', turned green and ripped all his clothes, which now need replacing. Have you never watched TV? wink
Message 15 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't underestimate the frustration that this, and customer service can cause. I've posted elsewhere, but for a confirmed order, and delivery date agreed (between 07.30 and 21.00, which is a pretty wide spread these days), to stay in taking a day off work and for it not to be delivered is aggravating.
This is what is displayed for my order (placed and confirmed Dec 24th):
Not dispatched yet?
Important information affecting deliveries
Due to the severe weather a number of orders have yet to reach our customers. Our courier company is working through this and doing their best to get orders to you before Christmas. This is unfortunately taking longer than we would like. You can track the status of your order using the guidance below. We are updating this with information as soon as we receive it.
Current orders
To view details of an order, just click on the order number
Order date Order number Description Status
24th December 2010 xxx before 5pm Any Day delivery option,In Progress
Clicking on the order number produces 'Sorry about the delay. We're working on it now.'
Enquiring via 'e-mail' on the web site has produced no further advice, and customer service unhelpful - unable to check unless I could tell them not just which price package I'm on (Online 15 as it happens) but how many minutes a month that represents. Frankly I've no idea, and as I rarely exceed whatever it is I've no call to do so. There's no information on the order details O2 provided. Checking on the O2 web site provided the wrong answer! And as for some reason O2 can bill me (and have done so for some 10 years), but don't have the information linked to my account, I can't check the bill on-line as O2 can't provide it ....... and O2 stopped paper billing months ago.
Naturally O2 have already collected the payment from my cc/bank account for this order .........
Message 16 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Zorrodp, the op earned peoples scorn because of his raving anger less than 12 hours after the order was placed, not because DHL are perfect wink
Looking at your case ( and you may wish to edit details such as order number etc out of your post for your own security) the fact that the order is in progress means it has not been despatched, when it is in dhls grubby mitts o2 shows the oder as completed.
cs are not being unhelpful, they are protecting you. The questions they are asking you when you call are designed for your own security, to prevent fraudsters getting access to your private information. If you could call up and just ask for anything without checks, so could anyone else. It is not unreasonable to expect people to know details about what they have bought. They have to ask these qustions if you havent set up your own security answer. If you can sign in to o2 at all (if that is where you copied the order details from) you can create your own security answer and when you call they will ask this instead of the security questions you had, they also have a range of questions from which they can choose any two, so next time you call you might be asked something different anyway.
Message 17 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Zorrodp, the op earned peoples scorn because of his raving anger less than 12 hours after the order was placed, not because DHL are perfect wink
Looking at your case ( and you may wish to edit details such as order number etc out of your post for your own security) the fact that the order is in progress means it has not been despatched, when it is in dhls grubby mitts o2 shows the oder as completed.
cs are not being unhelpful, they are protecting you. The questions they are asking you when you call are designed for your own security, to prevent fraudsters getting access to your private information. If you could call up and just ask for anything without checks, so could anyone else. It is not unreasonable to expect people to know details about what they have bought. They have to ask these qustions if you havent set up your own security answer. If you can sign in to o2 at all (if that is where you copied the order details from) you can create your own security answer and when you call they will ask this instead of the security questions you had, they also have a range of questions from which they can choose any two, so next time you call you might be asked something different anyway.

Thanks - I've now got access to MyO2 account details ... possibly in response to the details I e-mailed CS. I have set up a PIN and security question. Bizarrely I seem now to have been given an additional and new account number, and an additional and new phone number, and there's no previous billing history at all for my original 'real' number.
I've replied on the delivery / order position on the other thread. Order is shown as completed, but no details (DHL ident etc) other than the apology that there's a delay and they're working on it.
Message 18 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks - I've now got access to MyO2 account details ... possibly in response to the details I e-mailed CS. I have set up a PIN and security question. Bizarrely I seem now to have been given an additional and new account number, and an additional and new phone number, and there's no previous billing history at all for my original 'real' number.
I've replied on the delivery / order position on the other thread. Order is shown as completed, but no details (DHL ident etc) other than the apology that there's a delay and they're working on it.

Was this supposed to be an upgrade of an existing account or were you wanting to take out a new account from scratch?
Message 19 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
It is supposed to be an upgrade on my existing account and phone number. MyO2 account still shows the 'old' number and account number.
Message 20 of 24