cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DHL...Useless

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey guys, ive been expecting my torch and have been waiting all day. They have said NEXT DAY..Will i get this before 9pm
I will get verryyyyyy angry if I dont. What the hell has this driver been doing all day.
Out for delivery 31/12/10 10:01 VAUXHALL HOME DELIVERY
Passed to delivery courier 31/12/10 10:00 VAUXHALL SERVICE CENTRE
Scanned as part of secure process 31/12/10 VAUXHALL SERVICE CENTRE
In Transit 31/12/10 00:51 VAUXHALL SERVICE CENTRE
Arrived At Depot 31/12/10 00:51 VAUXHALL SERVICE CENTRE
Parcel Picked Up 30/12/10 14:37 O2 - CUSTOMER LOCATION
Parcel data received awaiting coll. 30/12/10 LEEDS SERVICE CENTRE
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
It is supposed to be an upgrade on my existing account and phone number. MyO2 account still shows the 'old' number and account number.

Viz:
Label Number Default Link reference Switch to...
Insert label 44780XXXXXXX Default dominic.xxxxx Currently Active
Message 21 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
It is supposed to be an upgrade on my existing account and phone number. MyO2 account still shows the 'old' number and account number.

Ah, see when you processed this order, did you click the upgrade link, insert your mobile number to get a validation code to enter on screen and continue from there?
Or did you go straight to the online shop and clicked on the phone you wanted?
The reason I'm asking is because you said you've been provided with a new account and mobile number which sounds as if you've placed and order for a whole new line.
Message 22 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah, see when you processed this order, did you click the upgrade link, insert your mobile number to get a validation code to enter on screen and continue from there?
The reason I'm asking is because you said you've been provided with a new account and mobile number which sounds as if you've placed and order for a whole new line.

AFAIR I clicked the upgrade button from within MyO2, and had to provide my existing phone number. As it is, the only information I can get on the order is that it has been completed and 'Sorry about the delay. We're working on it now.' I think I shall have to cancel the whole damn thing, after nearly 2 weeks, and no response from O2, and wonder if I should bother with O2 and this again!
Message 23 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

AFAIR I clicked the upgrade button from within MyO2, and had to provide my existing phone number. As it is, the only information I can get on the order is that it has been completed and 'Sorry about the delay. We're working on it now.' I think I shall have to cancel the whole damn thing, after nearly 2 weeks, and no response from O2, and wonder if I should bother with O2 and this again!

That order number you have is definitely for a brand new account.
Now, before you get all angry at o2, I do have to point out that there is no way possible for you place an order for a new account on the online upgrades system, so in all fairness you must have made a mistake somewhere along the line.
The best thing for you to do is to refuse delivery of the handset when it comes so that it makes it's way back to o2 and the new order you placed will be cancelled down completely without you neededing to do anything.
In the mean time, I'd call o2 upgrades and just process the order, on your existing account, over the phone. Alternatively if you want to try online again use https://upgrades.o2.co.uk to make sure you're in the right place.
Message 24 of 24