cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DHL...Useless

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey guys, ive been expecting my torch and have been waiting all day. They have said NEXT DAY..Will i get this before 9pm
I will get verryyyyyy angry if I dont. What the hell has this driver been doing all day.
Out for delivery 31/12/10 10:01 VAUXHALL HOME DELIVERY
Passed to delivery courier 31/12/10 10:00 VAUXHALL SERVICE CENTRE
Scanned as part of secure process 31/12/10 VAUXHALL SERVICE CENTRE
In Transit 31/12/10 00:51 VAUXHALL SERVICE CENTRE
Arrived At Depot 31/12/10 00:51 VAUXHALL SERVICE CENTRE
Parcel Picked Up 30/12/10 14:37 O2 - CUSTOMER LOCATION
Parcel data received awaiting coll. 30/12/10 LEEDS SERVICE CENTRE
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
What the hell has this driver been doing all day

My guess would be driving round delivering parcels. The vans carry more than one at a time.
Message 2 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its still not here ..I seriously want compensation from o2 or dhl. This is rediculous. It was out from 10am this morning (No delays)and yet I still dont have my parcel. I wasted my WHOLE day for nothing, now getting ready to go out. I have read so many threads about dhl messing arrount, o2 should link off the muppets and move to another courier. ARRRRG :robotmad:
Message 3 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey guys, ive been expecting my torch and have been waiting all day. They have said NEXT DAY..Will i get this before 9pm
I will get verryyyyyy angry if I dont. What the hell has this driver been doing all day.

Wow, so no new phone delivered today & you throw your toys out the pram :womanindifferent:
Must be life or death waiting for this new phone grin
I bet your be there, laying in wait for the DHL driver to knock at the door.
I reckon it will be at least Tuesday now before you get the phone delivered, how you gonna cope without it till then grin
Message 4 of 24

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Wow, so no new phone delivered today & you throw your toys out the pram :womanindifferent:
Must be life or death waiting for this new phone grin
I bet your be there, laying in wait for the DHL driver to knock at the door.
I reckon it will be at least Tuesday now before you get the phone delivered, how you gonna cope without it till then grin

By posting several times on here till then grin grin grin
Message 5 of 24

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93274 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
I lost any goodwill and understanding by the 3rd line. Pathetic! :womanindifferent: :womanindifferent:
Message 6 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Even though i know you cant judge a person from a couple of posts off the internet, what with this and the deposit thread the words brat and spoiled are hurling themselves in my direction with incredible determinedness.
It would be funny as hell if he came back from his night on the lash to find a card stuck in the door grin
Message 7 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its still not here ..I seriously want compensation from o2 or dhl. This is rediculous. It was out from 10am this morning (No delays)and yet I still dont have my parcel. I wasted my WHOLE day for nothing, now getting ready to go out. I have read so many threads about dhl messing arrount, o2 should link off the muppets and move to another courier. ARRRRG :robotmad:

You tell them!!

Say it how it is. Give this man compensation!!

wink
Message 8 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Didn't you know the whole world revolves around the OP? grin
Message 9 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

It would be funny as hell if he came back from his night on the lash to find a card stuck in the door grin

Classic.
Message 10 of 24