cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DHL Tracking

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered a new phone yesterday and recieved text last night telling me it has been dispatched. Then this morning, I received another text telling me to go to track.dhl.co.uk/tracking ON- 0131*****, where on the DHL site can I find the status of it? doesn't seem to recognise number anywhere on site
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

If you go to my o2 you will have a DHL consignment number, if you go to DHL website put it in the Ident code option as doesn't work in the consignment code section. Daft but true. I can never get the number they text to work either, but whenever I get the text saying it's out for delivery that day it has always been delivered, however it can be up to 9pm. Sometimes if you call DHL they will give you the delivery drivers mobile number to check an approx time.
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheers actually had correct order no from text, but forgot the ON- at the beginning.

Status is at "OUT FOR DELIVERY", dunno if that means that DHL have passed it on to the local company for sailing on ferry (I live in the Inner Hebridies), or its come off the boat and the local company are delivering it later today. Would be impressive service if it came today considering I only ordered it yesterday morning, so I'm expecting it tommorow.
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will remember the ON in future as I didn;'t put that either when using the number. Out for delivery in my case usually means it's been passed to the local delivery agent but I'm on the mainland so I'm not sure. Hope does arrive today. What handset you ordered.
Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
blackberry bold 9700, had iphone 3g, contract expired and didnt want to go for 3gs, cause all my mates have it and its not worth paying the same for a small upgrade, particularly when I only use it for music, email and facebook, so Blackberry was a cheaper option
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did it arrive? And are you a happy bunny for Easter with your new gadget?
Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Phone would be delivered on Saturday afternoon (only one delivery a week from delivery company out here), I leave island tonight, so have arranged to pick up phone when I get off the boat tonight, so will have it for easter
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sat around all afternoon on Friday waiting for a new phone from O2. When nothing had arrived by 6pm, looked up the DHL tracking again which claimed it had been delivered at 17:22 and SIGNED FOR BY ME, which is the worst of it.

Now O2 claim that DHL claim I signed for it. I have asked repeatedly that they secure both a copy of the signature and the GPS log of where it was taken, neither of which can refer to me! O2 now seem to think I stole the phone.

I hope I can get a result like the OP did with CPW but at the moment I just feel powerless and I'm being acused of being a thief to boot. This does NOT sit well.
Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think we've got the picture now, you've posted same thing on multiple threads slight_smile
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not sure how moaning on here will help. Why not actually do something about it? Like contact the police or send formal letters of complain to O2 and DHL?
Message 10 of 13