cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 is the worst customer service network.
They do not care for their customers at all.
I have lost my phone and requested O2 to block the phone and sim card and send me a new one out.
I am waiting for the last 6 - 7 weeks now and have requested the same over 5 times and the customer service team give a standard answer that .. " The admin team will process it in another 7 - 10 working days
I keep calling them very 4 - 5 days to find out if they are sending the new sim at all.
And this is the standard asnwer I get.
O2 is really bad..
And above all.. the phone gets disconnected while you are talking to customer service and then you call them again.. and explain all over agin.. to someone else.. this is such a pain in your ***.....
I hate O2.. bad.. bad. bad.. customer service. :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised: :robotmad:
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I couldn't agree more.
On 22 March 2009 I notified O2 of my change of address. I never received any form of confirmation. Or any other contact. Now I have discovered that they did not change the address to the one I notified them of, but one of their own instead, as well as set me up on monthly payments of £18.
I never received any offers for any contract. I was never contacted in any way, not even with statements.
This is theft. After contacting their 'customer service' I was, after three explanatory e-mails outlining what I know of the events, promised an unconditional refund. Then I got another e-mail bluntly stating that they are 'sorry for any inconvenience' and that I am not due a refund.
Pardon?
I've been with O2 for many years. I will never, ever go back to them. Is there an ombudsman we can contact? Can the police do anything to stop O2 from stealing from their customers?
Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi MidgetViking
I'd like to look at this in more details for you, please could you send me a private message with some more information, including the mobile number concerned?
Also - amitahkhatri, if it's convenient, you can collect a free replacement SIM card from a local O2 Store - see http://o2.asymmetry.co.uk/ for our store locator.
Thanks
Chris
Message 3 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Actually, it sounds like MidgetViking is suffering from Identity Theft, or Account Hijacking.
Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Actually, it sounds like MidgetViking is suffering from Identity Theft, or Account Hijacking.

By O2? The address that has suddenly turned up on the account is O2's own, and all the money has gone to O2, which is easy to see from the transfers.
Message 5 of 15

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions
And its taken 18 months to notice the missing money going out every month?
Message 6 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. For reasons that are none of your business.
Message 7 of 15

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Yes. For reasons that are none of your business.

I suggest you stop posting about your situation on a public forum then as its obvious certain facts aren't going to be shared.
Message 8 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've got details of the case from MidgetViking and will be investigating in detail.
Thanks
Chris
Message 9 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have had no signal at all since around 5pm my partner and others I know also have no signal.
We live in Derby postcodes DE1, DE22.
Any comments O2?
I have never had a problem before.
We don't have a landline and rely on our phones.
Coverage finder states we have great signal in our area this is not the case
Message 10 of 15