cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could Not Activate Cellular Data Network

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone else having this issue? I'm in London. There is a message on 02 customer service number stating they are having issues and working to resolve ASAP.
Message 1 of 74
73 REPLIES 73

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been unable to access the data network for several hours while my husband, who is close by, can do so. O2 informs me (after I had waited for ten minutes to talk to someone) that 'they have a problem they are trying to rectify'. It is rather annoying, and at the very least, O2 should provide some information on their web-site about what is happening.
Message 71 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here, my wife can't access anything on her iphone. I can't access anything on mine. This is getting silly now. This has been happening week in, week out for several weeks now. When are O2 going to give us the service we are paying for ? O2 have been fantastic for 5 years, this last few weeks it has been dreadful.
Message 72 of 74

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
have you all reported todays outage???

O2 will not do anything if we do not report the issues.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 73 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
have you all reported todays outage???
O2 will not do anything if we do not report the issues.

I reported the last few problems that I had Communication Failure and so on. They said that they have escalated it to their engineers. But they engineers have said that they investigated the problem and found no faults. But this problem still happens.
Message 74 of 74