Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

mobile scam

My wife has been losing money on a scam recently. She recieved a text for a message on the number 87122, all she did was view the number, never even put the number in and it took £3 off her, it has done this 3 times now, she has never answered it but...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMS messages not arriving

Frequently me and my girlfriend (who are both on o2) are finding that SMS messages between us are not being received, as in sometimes I don't receive her texts and she doesn't receive mine. It's been happening over the last few weeks now.Is anyone el...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Money.

HiI know the two o2 prepaid cards are pukka, and indeed have requested one.I am curious to know however why they do not seem to carry the Visa hologram, just the Visa logo?

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Femtocell coming to O2?

Anyone know anything about Femtocell becoming available to O2?I just checked the 'future network coverage' map on the O2 web-site for our area, and it shows that we are to get 'Standard' coverage in the future. Fab, I thought, at last I won't have to...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 3GS

Hi FolksI cant seem to access the internet or send MMS with my iphone 3gs today and it was working yesterday what happening.? I have done a itune restore and not made any difference.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos