Could someone please tell me what the email address is for the CEO thanks
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147202 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions
We can't give it out but it's found easily on Google if you type in "o2 ceo email address"
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have tried but not getting the right address
Message 3 of 6

Ambertime
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've found out about the PUK code and I'm waiting for GiffGaff to get back to me. As for the 3 sim if my phone was unlocked already as you said then the sim should have made my phone work but it didn't.
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 147202 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I have tried but not getting the right address

pm sent

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 147202 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@Ambertime wrote:
I've found out about the PUK code and I'm waiting for GiffGaff to get back to me. As for the 3 sim if my phone was unlocked already as you said then the sim should have made my phone work but it didn't.

What actually happened with the three sim?

Message 6 of 6