Did you mean: 

Community Highlights

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Below are some recent highlights from around the community. It's been a while since I posted the last one and there has been a lot of news since then, so take a look at some of the below discussions if you haven't yet slight_smile

TU Go news.....

The community had it's 2nd staff Q&A session last week which went really well. A lot of questions were answered and there's some useful info in there that may answer some of the things you have thought about. Take a look:

> TU Go staff Q&A 4/9/13

We also had an update for the app with some improvements being made to each platform (thanks in a huge part to your feedback) and you can find out more about it in the post below:

> TU Go update information

Rewards

As some of you may know, we have introduced a rewards system on the community for those of you who go above and beyond to help so many others here on the community. The reason this community is such a great place to get advice and have discussions is because of you, so we thought some rewards were in order! The links below take you Chiara's reward introductory information post, the top contributors of last month as well as the rewards we plan to give out for those who help out this month:

> Time to say thank you: Introducing the Community rewards programme!

> August's top contributors

> September's rewards for helpful members

A huge well done to bandofbrothers, jonsie, perksie, adamtempt64PapaDug and Bambino for being rewarded last month!

Device and Network news

We'll start this section with a great thread started by version7point0 about Android's latest operating system; KitKat. Version has posted lots of useful info, as well as a list of all dessert-based Android updates to-date. Take a look below:

> All out of Key Lime Pie, have some KitKat instead...

4G has been around for a little while and the great news is that it has arrived at O2. Brad from the social team posted some info on some of the available tariffs which you can find below if you have not seen them. I'll be posting a discussion thread around 4G very soon, so if you have any ideas that you would like to talk about in an open 4G discussion, let me know:

> 4G Tariffs!

Its been covered a lot in the media and now we all know what the next iPhones to be released will be. Some of you may have seen the keynote last night, and bandofbrothers started an excellent thread showing the news as it happened. Brad has also posted a thread in the 'Welcome and News' section which now includes some of O2's planned tariffs. Do any of them take your fancy?

> bandofbrother's iPhone 5S/5C discussion

> iPhone 5S/5C release and tariffs

Other discussions

Last week, I posted a couple of threads to get ideas from everyone. The first was regarding the  kudos button and options to perhaps change it's name. There have been some really interesting ideas from you and I'm always looking for more. Its a hard word to find alternatives for!

> What would you call 'kudos'? Opinions please

The 2nd discussion was based on the TU Go Q&A we had last week. What aspects of the network would you like to see Q&As for? Which devices do you want to know more about? Have you ever wondered how you can be heard directly by the staff at O2? Let me know your suggestions below:

> Q&A sessions in the future. What ideas do you have?

So, I hope you enjoy taking a look some of these discussions and if you have any that you have seen that you think should be highlighted, let me know!

Cheers guys slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to see them back Toby.

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's a lot of info... I like the kudos. Could change it to agree/disagree.
Message 3 of 7

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Sarah and welcome slight_smile

Glad you like the highlights. I'll be making another very soon. Do you think agree/disagree is better than kudos?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think awarding Kudos is a good idea,. but an option to 'thumbs down' as Sarah suggested could make things interesting!

Could end up with a hot (Kudos) or not (disliked) scoreboard!

Message 5 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Please - No more scoreboards !!!!!! wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I think there are enough differences of opinions without adding fuel to the fire wink

Message 7 of 7