Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Configuration message/texts from O2

I received two configuration messages this morning, supposedly from O2 about setting up internet based features on my phone. I have had my handset for more than 6 months, so these seemed a bit dodgy to me. Can anyone confirm if these are legitate mes...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help me make the right choice

Hi all, My contract has come up for renewal but I am torn between the new iphone 5 or the samsung galaxy S4, I would love your feedback on which you all think is great choice as I really cant make my mind up. Thanks in advance.

• 70 replies
  • 0 kudos

Steelie Neelie - she's our hero, gonna take Euro roaming charges down to zero!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26231349 Nice to see that EU membership is bringing us some benefits! It also makes me feel better reading that after seeing the insulting billboards at Manchester airport advertising o2 travel, stating that you g...

a_hcir by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data

Hi all, Was wondering how much data 15 mins checking e-mails and facebook should use.I was on for 15 mins today without any updates and used 42mb, seems alot to me. Anyone else have same problem?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

idea for pay monthy

i know o2 not offer it it just a idea might help. if o2 looking into this maybe more customer will join, 1. vodafone offer 3 month free of internet whatever day or night & 08 number cost £3 2. three offer all you can eat internet 3. virgin media mobi...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems in Dudley area

Anyone else having a problem with the signal in the Dudley area? I haven't been able to send messages or send or receive phone calls since Friday 14th Feb.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal in Wrexham LL13

We all (family) have no signal since yesterday afternoon in Wrexham LL13. Has anyone else had problems and any news on what is happening?

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos