Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How To See Mentions

Sorry if this sounds silly but this little thing has been nagging at me since I joined. When people comment on the forum with @ then the username, how does that person know that they haven been mentioned in thaat thread?

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 73 replies
  • 0 kudos

just plain greedy!

This will be the nail in the coffin for O2-UK!just as OFCOM say you can't do it we now have to opt out of their ruling!GREEDY!O2 UK requiring new customers to agree to mid-contract price riseshttp://www.androidcentral.com/o2-uk-requiring-new-customer...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 89 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bad bad customer service on chat

I was put through to 'Brody' who saidBrody: Hello Emma, please give me a few minutes while I go through the above chat. That was 13 minutes ago and I haven't had a response since. it was about a complaint for text charges - i guess this is how they d...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

live chat and donkeys

I reckon if capita employed one legged donkeys who are only able to Eeyore Swahili you'd get a better service than at the moment.Discuss......

• 47 replies
  • 0 kudos

liar O2

why did the sales person tell me my delvery slot was 8-10am and it's now midday and still not here and why did the web customer service just not say ... we are not going to try to answer your qustion or help you sort your problem

grumpy100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 - possible Virus text message warning

My wife and I are both on O2 mobile accounts. My wife has twice been sent txts purporting to come from O2, but with a link to a site : s.o2.co.uk. We haven't tried the link, but I would guess that it is a malware link - unless anybody else knows diff...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spam Emails

Due to a recent thread by MI5 : http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Your-account-will-expire-in-less-than-48-hours/td-p/613810 I have spoken to Chiara about this and it has been decided that it would be helpful to have a thread with lis...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

rip of

why does O2 charge so much for landline phone access - 5p per minute 

grumpy100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos