cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

China!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Source: BBC Radio 4 'Inside Science' programme

Apparently China's space station is shortly to crash into the Earth's atmosphere scattering space debris & chemicals particularly over a large area

& personally speaking, what a generally pollutive country it is ... should clean up it's act pronto

Pesonally, yes, I know we should do a lot more to sort out our plastic waste ... I've heard recently that a 5p deposit is to be put on plastic bottles ... methinks something more techy should be done at the manufacturers end of the market ... *Rant over*

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m really not sure we should be blanket stereotyping a country.

Yes they do pollute, some of their manufacturing and quality control standards are questionable, a territorial policy that is highly provocative but they are a stabilising power in the Far East.

Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 123092 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Also let's face it, the US space programme have been dropping debris in the ocean and over the rest of the planet for years.

As well as running gas guzzling cars. They have been reluctant to commit to any Global Warming debates or programmes to help save our planet. 

What we do in the UK is nothing compared to the US

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

I’m really not sure we should be blanket stereotyping a country.

Yes they do pollute, some of their manufacturing and quality control standards are questionable, a territorial policy that is highly provocative but they are a stabilising power in the Far East.

@AnonymousI agree with what you say that China is a stabilising power in the Far east

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriffwrote:

Also let's face it, the US space programme have been dropping debris in the ocean and over the rest of the planet for years.

As well as running gas guzzling cars. They have been reluctant to commit to any Global Warming debates or programmes to help save our planet. 

What we do in the UK is nothing compared to the US

I agree with you @Cleoriff whole-heartedly ... & ... with Trump it's only going to get worse in USA angry_devil

Message 5 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Sorry of loosely connected but seeing as there has been mention of two of the three great powers in the world, things are going to get a whole lot worse with them going ******-for-tat in the import tax stakes. 

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsiewrote:

Sorry of loosely connected but seeing as there has been mention of two of the three great powers in the world, things are going to get a whole lot worse with them going ******-for-tat in the import tax stakes. 

Yes @jonsie you are so right ... it's ****** innit

Message 7 of 7