Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 204 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Sim swap iPhone 12 to Galaxy Flip Z

Hi, I was told by an o2 advisor when I upgraded that the Galaxy Flip Z would accept the sim from my current phone (iPhone 12), I’ve just attempted to swap it over and it doesn’t fit?Will I have to go into store to fix this or is there another way aro...

cjayb363 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stand Alone 5G - iPhone 15 Pro Max

Anyone else on an iPhone 15 series who’ve updated to iOS 18 noticed that they have a toggle for Stand Alone in their network setting under Voice & Data? Mine’s greyed out but wasn’t there before iOS was released at 18:00 today.

IMG_0293.jpeg
garetc by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

M.2 Mc Air- O2 uk We've sent a code to....

I don't understand why Safari fails to offer choice of 2 mobile numbers during login to o2uk.We've sent a code to....No NumberNo re send text option under Security Screen.Meanwhile viewing iPhone options via O2 App.

Donfor39 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 account hack attempt?

Hi, I just received my an email saying my account has been locked, due to five failed login attempts, but I have not logged in for a while. Was someone trying to hack into my account? I have just changed my password.

Jin8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volt travel benefits

I am a UK customer and used Volt travel benefits very effectively on a recent trip to South America when I was able to use data and make calls with no extra cost. However I have recently upgraded my phone and got a new 02 tariff and am no longer able...

Clo13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 pay and go data only sim no longer on sale

I see that o2 no longer do pay and go data only sims. Why did they stop offering pay and go data only sims.I was on a o2 data only sim for £9 a month for 4gb for my iPad Mini 6 but moved to Smarty for £9 a month for 15G data only sim on a 30 day roll...