Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

On-line CHAT support is helpless

My wife has just topped-up her pay-go account, but credit was not applied to her phone. She tried the on-line CHAT. The operative kept refering to details of: 1. the previous balance 2. the date of the last top-up 3. the method of top-up. The operati...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Limit outgoing calls (errant daughter sanction)

HiI have had to apply some sanctions on my errant daughter's privileges. I'd like to take her iPhone away briefly but it's quite handy as a parent for her to have it. And of course it's a security issue too.I'd like to be able for her to call us but ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 discount complaint - your opinion please

Hi,I would like any follow O2 customers opinion on my current situationAt the end of last year I wanted to purchase another contract with O2 and wanted the iPhone 5!As I am entitled to employee discount due to working with a business who is linked wi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unsubscribe to Thread stop email.

Hi Every time someone intoduces themselves on RE.Introduce I get an email how can I stop this.Also when I introduced myself it was a diferent user name to what I have got.Thank you

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Increasing capacity of emails

I'm trying to email and attachment that is 154MB but get an error message saying it exceeds the allowable size. How do I increase that 'allowable' size?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy Nexus 7

I've just got one of these tablets and it's really great for listening to books, reading movies and viewing music; I'm sure I got them the wrong way around..... Only downside is I feel like a Digital Moses when feeling for the buttons.

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged £228 for a returned lease phone?

I returned my lease phone last month, now it turns out o2 have charged me £228? Looking at your guide this is a charge for "Not functional or excessive damage". Now what is funny about this is the person i returned it to used the phone right infront ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Customer service sucks!

O2 Customer service is a farce especially if you need to talk to someone to discuss your account, etc. It is all automated, push button 1 etc crap and you never, ever, ever, get to talk to any support staff. This has been my experience listed below: ...

• 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! priority moments

im going to see a band at o2 next week with couple of mates and will go into priority queue my mates are not on O2 how many can i take in with me or is priority just for myself

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos