cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancerl bluebook

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ive got a contract phone and I want to cancel bluebook because its linked to several other of our family phones.

Can anyone tell me the text number to cancel bluebook please? Thanks.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93333 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
There is no text number to cancel Bluebook. You need to sign into your Bluebook account and then click on settings at the top right hand side of the page.
Scroll down and you will see the following text :

Delete Bluebook account
If you would like to remove your account from Bluebook, please follow the link below.
Please note you'll still be able to log in to Bluebook and view your content for 90 days from the day you unregister. Within this period if you would like to reactivate your account you can text "Bluebook On" to 40202.
Unregistering from Bluebook will not unregister you from o2.co.uk or O2 Contacts

So you can choose delete so that you can access it for 90 days or there is another option to delete immediately. Once deleted you can set another account up straight away if .
Hope this helps
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi thanks for reply. Unfortunately I do not have the details to delete the account, as its a business account, which my husband has. We are seperated. I am just not happy with him reading my messages. The account is in his name, so i am unable to do anything and I have had this phone number for 20 years.

Someone told me that they got a number to text on their phone and type BLUEBOOK OFF.
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93333 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Sorry but can't help you with that, maybe if you contact customer service? 😞
Message 4 of 4