Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling an Order and Switch Up

jmilner
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 30 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently placed an order for an iPhone 16 Pro Max, however i'm having doubts about it. I was thinking if I cancelled the current order of the Pro Max would it allow me to order a new device through switch up or would there be issues with the fact I used it for my current order and would it make me wait the 90 days. I asked a chat agent and the reply will be linked below. Is what they are saying true?

jmilner_0-1727023584276.jpeg

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11566 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@jmilner 

Technically they are correct and what they are saying is true, as your old plan no longer exists for you to move back to, as your upgrade is in progress, you only options are to cancel the Switch Up, and move to a new plan without switchup and continue paying for the old device plan or do as they say, return both devices and move to a sim only and then do a normal upgrade to the phone with a Plus Plan or Ultimate plan to include switch up... 

Most networks do this where once you upgrade then the old plan is pending disconnection, and move you to the new plan..

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 3

jmilner
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 30 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@madasaf1sh 

Okay thanks for that, so guess I'll just wait to see what happens with my current order. Earlier I was told via live chat that due to a technical glitch my order was stuck on processing however the agent wasn't really making sense in the messages so not sure whether to believe it or not? Anything you would recommend doing? Thanks

Message 3 of 3