cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign to improve customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you'd like to apply group pressure to O2 in the hope that they will improve their customer service, please follow @O2PayAttention on twitter. Once we have enough followers we'll start making some noise, perhaps then they will listen, individually we don't seem to matter. Pity but that's how it is...

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Who is the leader of said group?

I'm sadened to see how much hatred has gone on over the launch of this iPhone:(
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions
Human nature..... 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 23

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Trial by Twitter or is it Mob rulez? 

Message 4 of 23

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Protest marches outside O2 Towers?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 23

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

I can hear the mumblings of mass discontent sweeping throughout the land.

On the bright side, all the extra traffic might just send Twitter crashing.

Message 6 of 23

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

wow only 5 followers. I thought this sort of negitave post (in several threads) was against the t&c and posting contact details?

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 7 of 23

MI5
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@adamtemp64 wrote:

was against the t&c ?

It's "what suits" these days, it seems.......?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 8 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys,

Not sure why this would be against the T&Cs. The community is here for everyone and if people want to voice their frustration, they should be allowed to.

Steve, I'm really sorry to hear you aren't happy with the way we've dealt with things. The best way to deal with it is to just give us that feedback. If you drop me a message, I'm happy to forward that to the right channels for you.

Best,
Leonard
Message 9 of 23

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi guys,

Not sure why this would be against the T&Cs. The community is here for everyone and if people want to voice their frustration, they should be allowed to.

Steve, I'm really sorry to hear you aren't happy with the way we've dealt with things. The best way to deal with it is to just give us that feedback. If you drop me a message, I'm happy to forward that to the right channels for you.

Best,
Leonard

Self promotion in an attempt to negatively impact o2 would be my moderater guess. 

Message 10 of 23