cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign to improve customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you'd like to apply group pressure to O2 in the hope that they will improve their customer service, please follow @O2PayAttention on twitter. Once we have enough followers we'll start making some noise, perhaps then they will listen, individually we don't seem to matter. Pity but that's how it is...

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks sheepdog, that's definitely a possibility and if there's no possibility or outlook for discussion, that definitely makes sense. In this case, I think moderating a thread might do more harm than good though.
Message 11 of 23

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

the @o2 twitter team are already in contact and yes sheepdogs are the reasons I falgged over the weekend and the crossposts.

We have been here before with this sort of post and they were removed promptly

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 12 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@adamtemp64 wrote:

Not any more. We have to be nice and nurcher newbies with massive chips on their shoulders.... (I got a pm from admin to prove it)......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 13 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

@adamtemp64 wrote:

@the @o2 twitter team are already in contact and yes sheepdogs are the reasons I falgged over the weekend and the crossposts.

I know Adam and I know of many other forums where any form of criticism is deleted. I don't think that's right. I'd rather have people complaining about something here than on external websites where we don't have any opportunity to respond to it.

Message 14 of 23

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

What we'd like to see maintained is the Mod's reasons for editing both via a PM and on the post. They've done this sometimes but in the most, you never know why*. Consistency is the key and everybody wins as the subject gets discussed though in my experience, it does end up in an attack on the reason for being moderated.

* As far as I know I haven't been moderated since The Dawn of Lithium but then again, how would I know wink

Message 15 of 23

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

If after all the complainants regarding level of customer service have exausted the official complaints procedure I would agree to constructive critical posts. But starting a campain agaist o2 using the o2 community as a spring board is wrong.

For those new members the official complaints procedure can bee seen here http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 16 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Haha, you're right sheepdog. That's the way it should be done and that should normally always happen.
Message 17 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

@adamtemp64 wrote:

If after all the complainants regarding level of customer service have exausted the official complaints procedure I would agree to constructive critical posts. But starting a campain agaist o2 using the o2 community as a spring board is wrong.

For those new members the official complaints procedure can bee seen here http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...

Thanks for clarifying that, Adam and I agree. You're also right about the procedure, that is by far the best route for an official complaint. 

Message 18 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Why not have a separate section for "Complaints" that the mods/admin can access to comment on only. That way the regulars can concentrate on helping the people with genuine difficulties and ignore the whining ejits.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 19 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm really surprised by some of the comment this thread has attracted. All I want is what I assume we all want - good customer service when we need it. I could leave O2 if I wanted to, I'm already out of contract, but I'd prefer to push for O2 to fix the one thing - make that two things - that make me an unhappy customer. If they fixed these things then I'd willingly stay with O2, loyalty should count for something...

The customer service is the first big issue (absurdly difficult to speak to anyone), the second is that us loyal customers don't seem to get any better treatment than the switchers and the walk-ins, that's not how good businesses operate in my opinion.

I'm trying to make these points to O2 in a way that will get a response and some action, I'm not remotely interested in trying to turn people against O2. 

With the above in mind, do people really think that this shouldn't be discussed in a feedback forum? If that's the case then I've misunderstood the whole concept of feedback... 

Message 20 of 23