cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluebook, when will it be back online?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am unable to get to my bluebook page. It says it's off for the weekend for maintaince.
I need to get to it for work reasons but it's still not on.. Does anyone know what's going on??
Message 1 of 119
118 REPLIES 118

Anonymous
Not applicable
yesterday all my messages were there all 27 pages of inbox

today ?

4 pages ?????

Message 111 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is Bluebook working?? Have spent all day trying to update my contact list in preparation for a 'phone upgrade, and it won't let me in. The telephone helpline service does not know and advise me to use the online 'Lucy' service. This is useless since it only understands questions that have been previously fed into it by o2.

I see from the Forum that is has been off line a lot. Does it still function?

This is driving me nuts and is a waste of business time. I need to get on with my work, but cannot afford to lose my contacts book. Am I to spend all tomorrow copying them longhand onto paper, and all the next day copying them onto my new handset that probably gives me additional set up problems??
Message 112 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
p_mattocks, similar problems here. I've wasted a lot of time on this. Have you had any luck since your last post?
Message 113 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
my bluebook isnt saving any messages at all , last time it saved anything was months ago
Message 114 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been trying to get on to bluebook all week and it simply wont happen. Anyone else finding this?
Message 115 of 119

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
I've just tried and it's working, if a bit slow to load.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 116 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just tried it myself and worked no problem and didn't notice any speed problems with it. Showed a text I received 10 minutes ago instantly. Looks like just a problem for some instead of a general bluebook fault.
Message 117 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks, well its not my computer either, tried at work today and nothing either, oh well I'll just keep trying
Message 118 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
bluebook was a good idea and was excuted badly. o2 have blocked my bluebook account for no reason and wont even give me a answer for it. pathetic !
Message 119 of 119