cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluebook, when will it be back online?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am unable to get to my bluebook page. It says it's off for the weekend for maintaince.
I need to get to it for work reasons but it's still not on.. Does anyone know what's going on??
Message 1 of 119
118 REPLIES 118

Anonymous
Not applicable
Stevey ladd yur more pateint then most of us, o2 ye best sort it out id hate to be around wen stevey flips his lid haha
Message 71 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Frankie how did you get to speak to one of those?

Did they say what the problem is? .. As there obviously is/has been a major one.

I don't see how, after being down for two weeks it will have stored the messages from the last two weeks. I really don't. And i don't have much faith in it coming back online on Sunday at this stage either.
Sounds like he was trying to fob you off for another while the way they have been doing for the past two weeks! It's an absolute disgrace! Smiley Mad
Message 72 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
The unique selling point of O2 for me and for many other customers I am sure, was the Bluebook service. 'Nothing is lost' is what they claimed when they were promoting it. However, we have now lost this service for 2 weeks. The mobile phone service provider market is very competitive. This disruption of service and poor communication with customers is not the sort of actions you would expect from the 'Number one in the UK for customer service'. It is inconvenient the service has been down for so long, but what is more frustrating and unacceptable is that we weren't informed when they decided to take it down and we haven't been given any indication of when the service will resume.

It appears we have all contacted O2 and been told different times of when the service will be back online.

What really has appalled me as when I contact o2, I receive what appears to be an automated message. When I wrote for example 'Why does the error message now say bluebook is too busy' I got a message back saying 'We are sorry to hear that o2 bluebook was busy'. When I wrote to them on Monday asking why it was offline I got the reply 'There are no known problems with Bluebook'!! I was told on Wednesday they would need another week to repair, but I don't trust any reply I get from them now.

They would save themselves thousands of emails asking when it will be back online if they just put an error message on saying 'This service will resume on _____'

I cannot believe how poorly this problem is being managed.
Message 73 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
I phoned 02 customer services and asked to speak to someone in relation to Bluebook.

They patched me throught to a technician who said it would be up Sunday, As that is when theyre weeks start. So saturday is there last day to take down the "Back this week" message. If it is still there on sunday then we will have to all collectivly ring and complain.

They assured me 99.9% of the messages will be stored, but to store important message's etc manually.

We best wait to Sunday and see what happens. Then we can start an uproar if its not back online.
Message 74 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
What a shock.... Still no bluebook.
This is the biggest joke I have ever come across, if I treated my customers in the same way I would be out of business.
Message 75 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
GO AN EMAIL FROM THEM 2DAY

Thanks for your email about your Bluebook account. I apologise for the
unintentional delay in replying to this email. I'm sorry to learn from
your email that you had to upgrade your software recently and in the
process you lost all your numbers. I understand the difficulty in
finding these numbers as you're unable to log into your Bluebook
account. I realise that when you try to log into your Bluebook account,
you get the message that your Bluebook is down due to repair work and
will be up and working in a week's time. I gather from your email that
its now been four or five weeks and still the Bluebook isn't working. I
see that even the customer service hasn't any idea when this service
will resume once again. I'll certainly check what best I can do for you.

IPHONE1976, I've personally checked the updates we receive and I can see
that our Bluebook service is still down. I'm unable to give you a
definite timescale as to when this service will resume. I know how
difficult it must be for you to find all the numbers that you've lost. I
regret the inconvenience caused to you due to this. I assure you that
our engineers are continuously working to sort out this problem for our
customers at the earliest.

I realise that this isn't the answer you're looking for but I trust you
understand my limitations. If there's anything else I can do for you,
then please reply to my email. You can also visit our online help centre
at:

thats right that is not the ANSWER if o2 spent as mush time on the forum and deleteing ppl message bluebook would of been up and running by now ??????????
Message 76 of 119

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
iphone1976
FYI
The forum is moderated by an outside company not O2
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 77 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is a joke, Monday the latest they said..

I really hope they can stick to their word.
Message 78 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
The kid's from the local Primary School who do the programming have been busy with exams grin
Message 79 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ope this is the last day without bluebook ! They are propa behaving like children with thier selective hearing, reading, replying n fixing ! We could all make a mob and start a riot n still doubt nufin wud be sped up ! i guess they dont see thier customers bein api wif them as a prioraty ! They cuda saved themselfs alota emails n calls of complaint by a simple message saying the exact date it will be running again cus tha silly lil message saying sorry simply dont cut it ! Fingers crossd its bk up tomora or they can expect every1 to be alot more than fumin with them grin
Message 80 of 119