cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluebook, when will it be back online?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am unable to get to my bluebook page. It says it's off for the weekend for maintaince.
I need to get to it for work reasons but it's still not on.. Does anyone know what's going on??
Message 1 of 119
118 REPLIES 118

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94140 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
When i go onto it now.. a new window pops up and its like i'm downloading a file? Is this just on my pc??

This is the current message on Bluebook so I think it's just on your PC.

Message 61 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Although a good idea, Bluebook for me was a nightmare, used to wait ages for it to just time out and never load.

Was it ever online?!
Message 62 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
whats going on still down is that 2 weeks now how come takeing so long are they ever going to but bk on or there doing bluebook again any clues anyone??
Message 63 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why isnt it online? Its now Friday, 2 weeks offline..

This is just ridiculous... And no offical comments by 02? Just sad to see this level of customer service...

02, Pick from Sat and Sun.. and let us know..

Something like "It will be running from Sat at 12:00 GMT"

That wud be great... Rather than you current vaige messages.
Message 64 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
:robotindifferent: if 02 dont have bluebook up and running by the end of the week as their message has be saying and dont say a word when it will be up and running, then 02 dont deserve to have any customers, ive never come across a company with such a poor customer service. if one of us wrote a rude word on here, which i did the other day boy they will be on to you in no time, but they cant comment on whats going on with bluebook. well at least we know someone is reading the messages. :mansurprised:

all 02 need to do is send out upto date info on whats going on, 1 block message per day or e-mail wont kill you 02.

Well its Friday let see what happens ... :robotindifferent: :robotindifferent: :robotindifferent:
Message 65 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
TBH i doubt theyd do anythin aba it ova the weekend ! Dont see ow it wud take 2 weeks to fix anyway ! Opefully theyl sort it today b4 the end of the workin day ! Its propa redik as it is n theyl rele start pushn every1s buttons if its not by up 2mora ! Surly it sud be a prioraty cus of all the complaints n calls n emails by now ! Its sad really wen they said it was busy yesterday ! propa joke Smiley Mad
Message 66 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just spoke to an 02 Technician.
They informed me it will be back on Sunday, Or else Early morning Monday..

All messages are still being saved, but its advised important messages are backed up manually by texting them to the bluebook number 40202.

Hope this helps
Message 67 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dont fink any1 reads the messages its probs just an auto thing wen sum1 ses sumfin or wen sum1 else flaggs them then it must get checked ova ! Then agen my post got taken down yesterday for "influwencing others to brake thier contract" pmsl ! Not so long afta tha it sed it was busy so mayb i nockd sum sense into them ! They really cnt take the..... like this then expect every1 whos clueless to whats goin on to be pure api n dandy with the lil situ ! People will start fumin more n more the longer it goes on wifout gettn told anythin n try n take the.... back out of o2 !
Message 68 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
They best not be lien when they say sunday or monday ! They sud change the message to let every1 no rather then waste money callin up ! Arrr swerrr if they dont ave it up by monday am gona be propa fumin Smiley Mad Theyve gave us reason to doubt so show us tha afta 2 weeks of messin us around yul stick to ye word Smiley Mad
Message 69 of 119

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94140 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
Bluebook must have serious issues. Perhaps it's a security or legal issue?
Come on O2, let's have an official statement and stop the speculation. We deserve an explanation and a time scale for a fix. The current message on there is not good enough and reading the posts on here, your customers have lost patience. I am flagging this post so it can be brought to the attention of the relevant people.
Message 70 of 119