cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluebook, when will it be back online?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am unable to get to my bluebook page. It says it's off for the weekend for maintaince.
I need to get to it for work reasons but it's still not on.. Does anyone know what's going on??
Message 1 of 119
118 REPLIES 118

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is an absolute disgrace!
Message 51 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Error message has changed, looking up I think.
Message 52 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just been on Bluebook and it now says... Bluebook is very busy please try again later! Its been sayin that all day now. Its gettin me mad now. I need t get on Bluebook crap!
Message 53 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message now says:

" Sorry, Bluebook's really busy at the moment. But do try again later "

....At least we know someone 'may' be looking at it. Perhaps?

I'm Really unhappy with O2. The reason I use bluebook daily is because I don't always receive all my text messages even though my mobile has lots of free memory!

Bluebook is my back-up system which has been down now for nearly 2 weeks!!!!
Message 54 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe by changing the message to 'Bluebook is busy' will get them off the hook for a while longer for their incompetence. Maybe I am just being mean to O2???
Message 55 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
how big is 02 ... come on 02 stop the lies and get bluebook back on line, google and any other site never get toooooooooooooooooooooooo busy that one cant log on ... :robotindifferent:
Message 56 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is it my laptop or ave they changed it back to ITL BE UP N RUNNING AGEN THIS WEEK ?
Message 57 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
jep they have change it again. Smiley Mad Smiley Mad Smiley Mad Smiley Mad Smiley Mad Smiley Mad Smiley Mad
Message 58 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Surly theyl ave it runnin agen 2moraa 😞 been waitn soooooooooo long for 1 number off bluebook ! Cnt they see that its gona tamper with ppls personal lives :robotmad:
Message 59 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
When i go onto it now.. a new window pops up and its like i'm downloading a file? Is this just on my pc??
Message 60 of 119