cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluebook, when will it be back online?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am unable to get to my bluebook page. It says it's off for the weekend for maintaince.
I need to get to it for work reasons but it's still not on.. Does anyone know what's going on??
Message 1 of 119
118 REPLIES 118

Anonymous
Not applicable
neither lol..it will say this week again on monday morning LOL

I hope not like, that will be 2 weeks its down, for a simple service.

It was working perfectly fine, i dnt understand why they took it offline?
The only thing wrong was sometimes messages didnt upload the exact time they were sent or recived, they didnt display for me till a few hours later.

I just wish 02 would give us a timescale..
Even to say, It will be back on towards the end of the week?
Message 41 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is annoying me so much. 😞 This is the worst customer service I have ever encountered.
Message 42 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
tongue WOW would you know I logged onto bluebook ... ok dont start jumping for joy ... i did log onto it for 5 min but wouldnt let me sign in ... now the message is back ... oh :robotsad: but bluebook has a new logging page, they have made new changes to the home page ...
Message 43 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anybody know if messages are gettin stored whilst Bluebook is still down for repair?
Message 44 of 119

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
I have been complaining with others for 6 months about the frailties of the O2 website here:

http://getsatisfaction.com/o2/topics/o2 ... e_problems

Perhaps a few more posts there might help.

I have never seen this site working without errors, delays, time-outs and pages missing or incorrect, for nearly 2 years. :smileyindifferent:
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 45 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes why did we not get any advanced warning that Bluebook would be down for repair???????
If we had we could have noted down any contacts etc required. This is poor Customer Service.
Message 46 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is the messages still being stored?
Message 47 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
:robotindifferent: Hi everyone

I'll ring 02 and find out if the messages are being stored while they repair the site ... let you know ... hopefuly bluebook should be up and running by the weekend ... wink
Message 48 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still nothing other than that damn message. This has caused me a huge headache with my business due to the amount of customer information I have stored in there!!
I for one will be looking at all the other providers when my contract is up and their webites will be the first thing I check out.
Message 49 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
o2 are not the quickest to get things fixed, i doubt it will be back online anytime soon either!

They should have advertised the fact they would be taking it down for such a long period of time so users could make other plans.
Message 50 of 119