cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluebook, when will it be back online?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am unable to get to my bluebook page. It says it's off for the weekend for maintaince.
I need to get to it for work reasons but it's still not on.. Does anyone know what's going on??
Message 1 of 119
118 REPLIES 118

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had a reply from o2 this morning confirming they are sorry but bluebook will be off line until next week.
Message 11 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone else had any more communication from o2 about this on whether the process is going to be sped up a bit?
Message 12 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is so ### annoying!

They keep randomly taking it down for 'maintenance' and then to 'fix it'.

If I treated my customers with this level of incompitence I wouldn't have any customers!!!

COME ON O2 SORT IT OUT!!!
Message 13 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have tried bluebook again still not working this is total garbage service :robotmad:
Message 14 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well o2, it's now next week and the bluebook service is still down. What the hell is going on??
Message 15 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
tried callin again today they said it was working ok and maybe i should try re-registering ... go to the mybluebook page ... but that takes me to the service announcment splash screen anyway ... seem slike the online and the telephone support people do not talk to each other.

thier idea of a 'weekend' and 'next week' is not the same as everyone elses... i would really just like more accurate service messages so we know when we could expect to see it up again or if they are still having bother.

Message 16 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Flamin Nora. I'm close to leaving o2...what do you get for your money? I wouldn't mind, this is free!! :womanindifferent: I understand that maintaining data can take a while. But this seems to be ongoing. Stop dragging your knuckles, get on with it. Rant over.
Message 17 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do they read these forums or not, if they did they would see how many people rely on bluebook.
Message 18 of 119

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
Do they read these forums or not, if they did they would see how many people rely on bluebook.

Not oficially it is customer helping customer
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 19 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm going back to basics, my purist values. All my contacts write then down on paper/in a diary it's reliable. As for back up of text messages, a letter using royal mail! Email, pigeon carriers, or even smoke signals. Picture messages-I'll have to some how transport myself where the sender is, no matter how long it takes, and use my eyes and photographic memory! You have to laugh,as being angry for so long is too much of a bother. I don't see bluebook coming back anytime soon this lifetime. O2 only have the text and web tarrif to redeem themselves with me, if that fails on me I know where I can find a better service. How sad.
Message 20 of 119