cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluebook, when will it be back online?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am unable to get to my bluebook page. It says it's off for the weekend for maintaince.
I need to get to it for work reasons but it's still not on.. Does anyone know what's going on??
Message 1 of 119
118 REPLIES 118

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just called O2 as I need to access this too and they know nothing.............apparently its an "Online" thing and the only thing they can suggest is to email them...... :robotsad:
Message 2 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tried that and no reply, it's a nightmare because I need an address that is stored in there.
Message 3 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's so annoying - sometimes I think O2 should rename their phone service "O2 Unhelpful Line" - I can't believe that one department can't talk to another and find out what is going on!

Email response I got was autoreaply saying I will get a reply in 24 hours......

Will let you know If I hear anything else

slight_smile
Message 4 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Called o2, they said it will be back on line today. That's all they could tell me.
Message 5 of 119

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94137 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
Its not back yet...wished my weekend was as long as O2's :womanindifferent:
Message 6 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just looked and it now says it won't be back on till next week.
One person says later today and another says next week.

Come on o2, this is not why we use you!!
Message 7 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am not impressed with this! I depend on Bluebook. Now it won't be on for a whole week?? What could they possibly be doing? Just bring it back. It was fine the way it was!!
Message 8 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
hmmmmmmmmmmmm, bit fishy.......

have just called O2 again and their "Customer Unhelpful line" is saying that they have no idea when it will be up nor do they know what the issue is!

Advised once again to email in, although not quite sure why.

Also could not confirm/deny if texts sent over this weekend will be captured or whether we have to manually upload again

Fingers crossed it is up again soon and who can wait a week????

Surely it would make sense to update their website message, at least they won't get loads of phone calls and emails that way.

Or I am being too logical lol!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Message 9 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree, this is a nightmare and many of my business contacts are stored in bluebook.
Never seen it down for this long before... Wonder what the hell they are playing at to have to shut it down for a week.
Message 10 of 119