cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awful service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having spent the morning attempting to speak to a human being, finally getting one and being told he needed to transter me to retentions............then a message telling me they couldn't take the call, I have now spent a merry TWO hours on hold to retentions, interupted again by a call cut off and having to redial.  I am livid, we have 4 accounts with o2 and are seriously thinking of getting rid.  Once you get hold of someone they are great and do all they can to help, but its the getting through thats the problem.  Even on line chat is unavailable, can you advise?  No point having a retention team, trying to keep customers if you can't get through to them.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Usually find that a guru is usually the best to sort out any problems and they are really quick. Hope this helps

Message 2 of 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Usually find that a guru is usually the best to sort out any problems and they are really quick. Hope this helps

Not really going to help if there's no answer on the phone is it?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you'd like to apply group pressure to O2 in the hope that they will improve their customer service, please follow @O2PayAttention on twitter. I only started it yesterday (after similar experiences to yours...), once we have enough followers we'll start making some noise, perhaps then they will listen, individually we don't seem to matter. Pity but that's how it is...

Message 4 of 4