Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ariel direct

Catherine73
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there I've just recently come in to contact with these people and I wanted to see what they were about and from reading what I've seen on here I'm a bit concerned is there a way to change back ?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23454 Posts
  • 1034 Topics
  • 3742 Solutions

@Catherine73 It probably depends on how long ago is 'recently'. Aerial Direct is one of O2's so-called 'trusted partners' but they have a very poor reputation. You've most likely been put on a business contract which you may not have wanted or needed. Normally there's a two week change of mind period, but I'm not sure if it applies to business contracts or if Aerial would even play ball. Sorry to say, but you're probably stuck with them for the duration of your contract. If someone else has other advice I'm sure they'll post here.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37198 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1691 Solutions

That is about the long and the short of it, @Bambino - you have no change of mind period on those Business Contracts sold by Aerial or any of a dozen or more other so-called "trusted partners" of O2, @Catherine73 - more of their ilke here: https://www.o2.co.uk/business/contact-us/partners#1

Message 3 of 3