Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An Update

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

As some of you know I had issues with O2 Repair (Anovo UK) and was so incensed I complained officially to them. Well 5 business days have well and truly passed and I have no official response back from them. Maybe I never get them any relevant details or something however it's still pretty poor.

Anyway after a factory reset and things, it's came good. I already paid quite a lot for them to receive it and fix it for me, so I don't want to go through all of that again. 

So my advice to anybody is be careful what you do with your handset, as O2 Repair are not as great as they make out. This forum is scattered with many complaints about them however I don't like making a fuss.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123164 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Search is OK for me once you get in tune with its low intellect and banal word combinations. Low IQ in common maybe....

I honestly do not think it is fit for purpose. Maybe that is why there are so many new posts on here...People genuinely cannot find the answer they are looking for?...

I have seen just recently people resurrecting 2-3 year old threads and posting questions on those...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 45

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:
I have seen just recently people resurrecting 2-3 year old threads and posting questions on those...

Which would seem to indicate that they used the search facility and found a thread that was associated to their problem. The fact that the thread was 2/3 years old probably wasn't recognised.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 33 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 123164 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

You should know my sense of sarcasm by now @Cleoriff Evil

Oh I do...I do...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 34 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 123164 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Which would seem to indicate that they used the search facility and found a thread that was associated to their problem. The fact that the thread was 2/3 years old probably wasn't recognised.

I agree...the point being...there have been many more recent threads...but the search facility doesn't seem to find them? Stuck in limbo springs to mind...:smileytongue:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 35 of 45

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I agree...the point being...there have been many more recent threads...but the search facility doesn't seem to find them? Stuck in limbo springs to mind...:smileytongue:

Not necessarily, they may have been found but the member may have clicked on the first one which, because of the way results are displayed, is always the oldest.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 36 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 123164 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Then...as I said...unfit for purpose....

I have used that search facility a number of times...in the end I give up with it...Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 45

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Unless you use the drop down  box and select date.  Mind you I've seen some weird and wonderful threads when trying to use the search box.

Message 38 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

Would judicious use of Tagging by the authors of messages help improve the likelihood of searches proving worthwhile?

Message 39 of 45

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
I don't think wrestling is going to solve anything.
Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 40 of 45