Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About to leave O2 but then...

Andyman_Cornwal
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Been with O2 for many many years...never really any probs to be honest.

I've had a bit of trouble getting my Google pixel 6 Pro sent back to sort a black blob in the corner of the screen. 

Finally I manage to get it organised and the support team girl told me my warranty had expired, despite having the 3 year warranty in place. I was livid to be honest.

After continually trying to get through I was faced with this info. So I rang back, ready to dump o2. Not happy....but.

The guy that took my call was called Gian Luco (ref: 1420851903)

Gian was utterly superb in every way possible. He confirmed my 3 year warranty was still in place and active. The guy is a credit to o2 and worthy of praise. He did everything he said he would. Helpful, courteous, genuine, reliable, professional, understanding, calm, informative. Utterly brilliant service, stupendous actually. Bravo. He kept me up to speed with every aspect of my problem and he genuinely gave a damn.

I would like to have my thanks forwarded to him (I did thank him at the time) please.

He did everything right and it was refreshing tbh. 

Bravo. Brilliant.

Thank you so much Gian. You're a good guy.

Andy

Cornwall 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Some great praise there @Andyman_Cornwal and well done Gian!

I'll mention our community managers who will be in touch to confirm some details so we can pass on your thanks.

@Martin-O2 @RafaC @Breanna can you do the do?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 4

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @gmarkj!

I'll message @Andyman_Cornwal to get some details so this gets to Gian grin

Message 3 of 4

Andyman_Cornwal
  • 2 Posts