cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AT&T Reduce the IPhone 3GS for upgrades! Will o2 follow?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hmm what are the chances that O2 will follow? AT&T Have suddenly decided that they are going to reduce the cost for people who already own the Iphone already in contract to half the price...

Whats the likely hood that O2 would follow? I understand its a complete different country, so Im not getting my hopes up :smileytongue:

The original plan was to offer mildly subsidized prices of and for the 16GB and 32GB versions of the iPhone 3G S to AT&T customers who weren't currently "upgrade eligible," but the carrier's having a change of heart, ostensibly in response to... you know, people wanting to pay less. The new plan is to let anyone with an upgrade date in the months of June, July, August, or September get in on the fully discounted / price points, which should cover a good number of existing 3G owners.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/06/17/atan ... coming-up/
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
How could they do any better than sold out
Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
How could they do any better than sold out

we simmer and we seethe and we plot to get away from O2 as soon as we can. Way to go.

Good bye then, obviously contractual obligations mean nothing to you
Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I see o2 have started full page ads for the the iPhone 3G S! Does this means that after less than 2 weeks interest has waned?
Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
AT&T are now claiming all-sorts of records were broken following the launch of the 3G S. How much of this was due to them subsidising existing iPhone holders I wonder?
Message 14 of 14