1anddone
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

I have 3 sims that I want to move over to O2

1) U switch offer taken, create O2 account, accepted order = sim one complete

2) U switch offer taken processed on newly created account, accepted order = sim two complete

3) ) U switch offer taken processed on newly created account, order NOT accepted. Reason too many orders placed (Online agent advice: wait a while then try again for your third sim.)

Wait a while

3) ) U switch offer taken processed on newly created account, order NOT accepted. Reason

Thank you for considering us as your mobile provider.

As well as our credit scoring system, we use business policies to check all new applications. This time, you didn’t meet the minimum level.

Our business policies are commercially sensitive, so we're unable to tell you the specific reason for rejecting your application.

Which is the same as this:

Failed to allow 3 sims to be transferred over  

Post by M3thOs

The two sims they are sending will go in the bin and I will go elsewhere.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7847 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

Where the PAYG SIM cards or Contract?

If contract you cannot just bin them you will have to formally cancel under the 14 day rule

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149124 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions

No credit checks for payg so must be contract.

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Text INFO to 85075 to check for cancellation fees.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3