Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 customer for over 20 years

VLS17
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just come to the end of my contract and been told by 02 that my NHS discount is coming to the end too! I was looking to upgrade and was going to stay on sim only till I made up my mind. But seriously 02 I've been a customer for over 20 years. I feel like I'm being penalised for not upgrading.

I remember when I first joined 02 when you were due to upgrade they offered you allsorts of discounts and better deals to ensured you stayed with them. Now, nothing!!! 

I'm considering moving to another provider as not only are they cheaper than 02 but they are keen to get you as a new customer.

Has anyone else found this?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11132 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 3147 Solutions

@VLS17 

You just need to reapply for it like everyone who upgrades there phones with the o2 open scheme, and to be honest it does say it applies only to the length of the contract., which means till you upgrade as well.. 

But to be honest there is no such thing as customer loyalty, do just up and leave Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Just make sure you test coverage by getting some payg sims.

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148305 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28402 Solutions

@VLS17 

Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3