Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 and delivery companys

Paul-H
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

From the posts i have seen so far, alot of you have problems with phone deliverys. I ordered a new iphone on the 12th, for delivery between 8 and 10.30 on the 15th, paid the extra money, so should be all good. By 12, no sign of phone, called 02, to be told delivery driver was knocking on my door, must be a ghost, told have to get refund from DHL/UK Mail, UK Mail say 02 never ordered or paid them for timed delivery, so no refund, called 02, got a women customer service agent, who refused to help, just said go back to delivery company, and here we go round in circles.

Eventually at 4.15 knock on door, UK Mail, nothing on his sheet to say timed delivery blah blah, by then had enough, missed 3 meetings waiting for this delivery, refused it, sent back, the only help i got from 02 was the returns people, he contacted UK Mail, confirmed they had phone and were returning, issued refund for extra delivery cost, and apologised, now finally today back on sim only deal till i get back from work and can change providers, maybe a bad day for their customer service agent, but they could have tried to help, rather than talking rubbish and refusing to except they had charged me for something they had no intention of supplying. Rant over.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Paul-H
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So after all the stress of the upgrade that never happened, and the delivery charge for a delivery that never happened, i thought all sorted, but no, it seems 02 want 6.99 for a guarenteed delivery that the courier company says was not booked with them.

Yesterday i got the refund of 6.99 show on my account, happy days i thought, back on my sim only deal, made peace with my Samsung J4, all is good.

Then i look at my bill, balance bought forward, 6.99, so back on to customer service, go through the whole sorry saga again, outcome, i have to pay the 6.99 to then have it credited to the next bill, however i get the feeling there will be a balance bought forward again. 

How hard can this be, all i wanted was my 6.99 back for a service you charged me for, but never gave, seems like you are that desperate for the 6.99 that this saga will continue for awhile yet.

Getting close to saying enough is enough and changing provider, it really can't be that difficult surely?

Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Paul-H 

I will ask one of our account advisors to help with the refund issue. @O2Kyle  are you able to help withh this please?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

O2Kyle
  • 23 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Thankyou @Cleoriff 

Seems like  a fairly straight forward request, i apologise its taken so long to sort but i've sent you a private message @Paul-H so i can have a look into this for you.

signature
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @O2Kyle  thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5