cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 Liverpool down and all customers are oblivious

Anonymous
Not applicable

As an 02 customer I have had previous issues re internet and attempting to top-up however now I am currently dealing with no internet in the central liverpool area, which is a city centre and having been informed by 02 staff that it is a mast "upgrade" they can neither provide a time frame for resolution nor recompense for 2 days internet-less as a result of issues at their end.

Please note I pay two £30 tarifs a month, I presumed I paid for good internet service and honest advice.

I ask anyone else on 02 have you had any further advice on this topic and/or response from 02 as to a time frame or the real issue that caused the mast "upgrade".

Not impressed by the lack of communication also, no email (i can still access wi-fi), texts, calls to notify me and my colleagues/friends re this error.

Can anyone help!?

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149983 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

When I went to the embassy and passport office 4G was very good....

Passport office is L3 mate - L1 is where I was referring to.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 18

jonsie
  • 94426 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7033 Solutions
Message 12 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jonsie, however who is the third party; maintenance contractors, mafia, the PM. We just don't know sadly.

Message 13 of 18

jonsie
  • 94426 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7033 Solutions

MI5
  • 149983 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions
L2 postcode tho
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 15 of 18

jonsie
  • 94426 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7033 Solutions

MI5
  • 149983 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions
Splendid
Message 17 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable