Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unknown numbers

ShaneB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i did a sim swap yesterday on my new iPhone 14 as o2 instructed me to regarding 5g , now all my contacts are going in unknown and outgoing are being received unknown, totally crap for a business .

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149987 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@ShaneB 

Seems to be endemic with O2 just lately.

Turning off 4g and wifi calling seems to be a workaround for some but you need to report it to O2 for investigation.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Gserp21
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve had the same issue and I keep disconnecting from the network. If it’s on Wi-Fi comes home unknown if on 4g comes up. Been with o2 for two weeks! B

Message 3 of 6

peter79
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

same issue here just done a sim swap with o2 as my old one was worn now all my incoming calls are uknown and nobody at o2 is helping

Message 4 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12695 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1156 Solutions

Sounds like you have tried the normal customer services route, and with no joy @peter79 we can ask the community advisors if they can help.

Can you see if you can get this fixed please @O2Sarah- ?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 6

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks again @gmarkj 

@peter79 I will send you a private message so we can look into this. 

Message 6 of 6