Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nina-Dee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I was recently refused a mortrage and having sold my house and having to rent a flat with my 2 girls, which is not ideal. It seems there is a default notice on my account from 2019 for £41.50. If you check your notes you will see that I tried to pay this once I realised it was sent to a debt recovery company, however it was then sent to another debt company, so I could not pay it to you or the company details you gave me, so had to wait a month for a letter from the new debt company which I then paid. I was not aware that I had a default, which would cost me home for my girls. I have been a long standing customer with no late payment on all 3 of my contracts, so as you can imagine and very upset about this. I have been adivsed by Experian to contact you directly due the small amount and my good account with you, as only O2 can remove this for me, only then can I reapply for a mortgage. I would really appreciate your help with this matter. Kind Regards Nina

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Nina-Dee This is not O2. This is a customer community. You need to contact the Credit Referrals Team:

Contact details:
CreditFileReferrals@telefonica.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Nina-Dee This is not O2. This is a customer community. You need to contact the Credit Referrals Team:

Contact details:
CreditFileReferrals@telefonica.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2