Did you mean: 

No monthly bill for my device plan

Bobthebuilder
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi,

I have bought a new iPhone 15 pro max for my business and will be putting the bills through my business as expenses for the taxman.

I get an airtime bill every month but i don't get a bill, receipt or invoice for the money that is taken from my business account by DD for the device.

I have been talking to customer service but it seems to be beyond their understanding. They keep directing me to the airtime bill or they refer to the device plan agreement which is not a monthly invoice.

If they are billing me every month then surely, legally, they must give me a monthly receipt, bill or invoice ?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37203 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

@Bobthebuilder wrote:

Pleased to say I am now receiving monthly VAT invoices for both device plan and airtime 

Lucky! I never could get the Device Plan element to yield a VAT Invoice, @Bobthebuilder - the couple of times I had a Refresh contract, that is. Bundled contract from a reseller works fine for me (yes I know the annual RPI +3.9% increase is bigger, but I am not in the big leagues when it comes to a handset, so it evens out 😉).

Thanks for updating here, appreciated.

For those who need to know, VAT section appears as below when active on your account:

1000009540.png

Message 11 of 11