Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Business Customers

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Feedback on My O2 Business

[ Edited ]

Hi guys, thanks a lot for your replies! Much appreciated. I have forwarded your questions to the Business team and will get back to you when I have more information to share.

@gingerj Welcome to our forum, nice to have you here! Sorry to hear that you've been having problems trying to access some areas of My O2 Business though. Smiley Sad Was it the Business Team that you were in contact with already? I'm going to drop you a PM (private message here on the forum) to discuss further so we can get this looked at, please do check when you get a moment.

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriffthumbsup

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey guys so you had some questions related to My O2 Business in your earlier comments.

@pgn@adamtemp64, it's much better now compared to a few years ago yes. Smiley Happy It's is all web based indeed, but customers can view and email their bills, and use the My Account side on any device or tablet. My O2 Business is free to use (data charges to access the internet may be applicable). 

Do let us know if you have more feedback or questions at any point. Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Just to update.
I updated my phone, so got a new Contract, and can now use my account fully. I still haven't been informed what the issue was with the previous one, but at least I can view and manage my account now.
Marjo, I got the xz2. Still trying to figure it out! Technology advances far quicker then my knowledge.
Thank you for helping me out.
Highlighted
Community Manager

@gingerj wrote:
Just to update.
I updated my phone, so got a new Contract, and can now use my account fully. I still haven't been informed what the issue was with the previous one, but at least I can view and manage my account now.
Marjo, I got the xz2. Still trying to figure it out! Technology advances far quicker then my knowledge.
Thank you for helping me out.

Great to hear that it's resolved, and good luck with your new phone! Smiley Happy If you have any questions about your phone or you're struggling with the tech side of things, don't hesitate to ask the community in the Android section if they could help you out. We have a lot of knowledgeable Android users in the community. Smiley Happy

signature