Feedback on My O2 Business

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

My O2 Business

Hi all,

Are you using My O2 Business? We'd love to hear what you think of it and the different features it offers for managing your account if you've had a chance to use it already.

With My O2 Business you can view and manage your account and billing, swap SIMs, track and schedule reports on your spend, etc. - see o2.co.uk/myo2business for more info. You can also find FAQs there, an interactive demo and introductory video, and a case study showing how My O2 Business helped a company to manage their resources and costs.

Here's some things you can think about when posting your feedback:

• Are you using My O2 Business on a desktop, laptop, mobile or tablet?
  • What features do you use the most?
  • Do you feel the available features are useful to you? 
  • What would you change/add and why?
  • Have you come across any issues / something you tried but were not able to do? What was it?

Please post your thoughts in this topic and we will forward it over to the Business Team.

Looking forward to your comments! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys, thanks a lot for your replies! Much appreciated. I have forwarded your questions to the Business team and will get back to you when I have more information to share.

@gingerj Welcome to our forum, nice to have you here! Sorry to hear that you've been having problems trying to access some areas of My O2 Business though. 😞 Was it the Business Team that you were in contact with already? I'm going to drop you a PM (private message here on the forum) to discuss further so we can get this looked at, please do check when you get a moment.

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriffthumbsup

Message 11 of 15

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys so you had some questions related to My O2 Business in your earlier comments.

@pgn@adamtemp64, it's much better now compared to a few years ago yes. slight_smile It's is all web based indeed, but customers can view and email their bills, and use the My Account side on any device or tablet. My O2 Business is free to use (data charges to access the internet may be applicable). 

Do let us know if you have more feedback or questions at any point. slight_smile

Message 12 of 15

gingerj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just to update.
I updated my phone, so got a new Contract, and can now use my account fully. I still haven't been informed what the issue was with the previous one, but at least I can view and manage my account now.
Marjo, I got the xz2. Still trying to figure it out! Technology advances far quicker then my knowledge.
Thank you for helping me out.
Message 13 of 15

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@gingerj wrote:
Just to update.
I updated my phone, so got a new Contract, and can now use my account fully. I still haven't been informed what the issue was with the previous one, but at least I can view and manage my account now.
Marjo, I got the xz2. Still trying to figure it out! Technology advances far quicker then my knowledge.
Thank you for helping me out.

Great to hear that it's resolved, and good luck with your new phone! slight_smile If you have any questions about your phone or you're struggling with the tech side of things, don't hesitate to ask the community in the Android section if they could help you out. We have a lot of knowledgeable Android users in the community. slight_smile

Message 14 of 15

Dem02
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been on 02 for only a few months, and very much regretting it. Not having a simple app to monitor usage and make simple changes on the go is.... pathetic really and so so out of touch. The so called online portal is not even close to been user friendly. Not much FAQs to at least find out what all the strangely named (to the normal user) filters do. I am lost for words 

And don't even get me started on the availability of the network and it's speeds.... utterly unusable most of the times. No wonder it WAS cheap at the time. It is actually a lot more expensive than my previous one!

Message 15 of 15