Did you mean: 

Ex colleague has left with all the account details

Outside_Centre
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good Afternoon,

A recently departed colleague has taken all of the account credentials with him and as such we are locked out of our business account. I have the email address for it but no pass word and no secret question. we are not allowed to contact this ex employee for legal reasons and i really need to access the business account. any ideas how i might be able to go about resetting the information would be really helpful.
Oli 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10939 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 3125 Solutions

@Outside_Centre 

You need to speak to Business customer services, and they will need proof that you work for the company, and may also require you the Director who signed off the contracts at the time to confirm all this.  (If not get the CEO or CFO to provide all this in a letter and then be prepared to send it into o2). 

O2 Business CS should be used to these situations as it happens more than you think, but I would wait till Tuesday now as the Back Office team will be on leave.. 

Do you have a named account manager at all as they may be able to help as well?

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7401 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Well, this is a community forum made up of customers, so unless someone on here has experience of such a situation we will not be able to help.

The agents on here do not deal with O2 Business accounts as a rule.

Have you contacted O2 Business? 

0800 977 7337Free

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23702 Posts
  • 1041 Topics
  • 3753 Solutions

@Outside_Centre If there are legal issues involved I would doubt that anyone from O2 would be able to assist you. You'll probably have to leave it to the lawyers to work it out.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 6

Outside_Centre
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, only legal issues in that i cant send him a message and ask for the password which he probably wouldn't know anyway. He was a department manager not a director so should be OK just need to get into it as we are paying each month and cant interrogate the account.

Message 4 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10939 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 3125 Solutions

@Outside_Centre 

You need to speak to Business customer services, and they will need proof that you work for the company, and may also require you the Director who signed off the contracts at the time to confirm all this.  (If not get the CEO or CFO to provide all this in a letter and then be prepared to send it into o2). 

O2 Business CS should be used to these situations as it happens more than you think, but I would wait till Tuesday now as the Back Office team will be on leave.. 

Do you have a named account manager at all as they may be able to help as well?

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 5 of 6

Outside_Centre
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That really helpful thank you. no account manager but a good starting point. cheers

Message 6 of 6