O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Community Manager

Re: wi fi calling

Hi @MusicIan, as it's been a few days since you last posted, I wanted to check if you've made any progress with this? Did you manage to enable wi-fi calling in the end or are you still stuck? Please let us know.

We're looking for new Community members!

→ Check out these lovely quotes from our existing community members! 
  → Join our forum by registering here 
5 reasons to belong to the O2 community

Level 3: Thinker

I’ve been told by O2 that because they are having difficulty getting the phone to work, they have extended my cancellation option from 14 to 28 days. So far, no joy. 

I have given the phone hone to my wife as she is using Vodafone PAYG which links up to my sure signal. Meanwhile I am using my iPhone se which works with WiFi calling fine.

thanks for asking!

Highlighted
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

That's unfortunate, sorry to hear you still haven't made much progress with this @MusicIan. Smiley Sad Not sure how much we can do on our end but happy to check just in case if you'd like? I'll drop you a PM and feel free to reply to that if you'd like us to take a look.

Thanks a lot for coming back to give an update on your query. Much appreciated and nice to hear from you. Smiley Happy

We're looking for new Community members!

→ Check out these lovely quotes from our existing community members! 
  → Join our forum by registering here 
5 reasons to belong to the O2 community

Level 3: Thinker

Many thanks for your help Marjo. The issue is now resolved - I only found out when asked to reinsert my O2 sim as I has given up on the issue and was using the phone on a vodafone PAYG sim!

Many thanks again for your tenacity.