cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor Coverage

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just changed from Vodaphone to 02 but the signall is pretty poor...I work from home, is there a booster than can be purchased or provided by 02..would appreciate a reply if anyone knows...cheers

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

No booster's from O2

Have a look at the O2 Tu Go app, it uses your home wifi to make calls / texts etc, it may be of some help.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

No booster's from O2

Have a look at the O2 Tu Go app, it uses your home wifi to make calls / texts etc, it may be of some help.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have the same problem, my signal keeps dropping out in the middle of calls and comes up call failed, just dont know what to do, sick of ringing o2 i can not get a sensible answer, one person told me in customer services that perhaps technology had not reached my area !!!!!

my neighbour is also on o2 but her get perfect signal, please someone help me

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i have the same problem, my signal keeps dropping out in the middle of calls and comes up call failed, just dont know what to do, sick of ringing o2 i can not get a sensible answer, one person told me in customer services that perhaps technology had not reached my area !!!!!

my neighbour is also on o2 but her get perfect signal, please someone help me

Do not understand phone or this site. Just walked l00 metres from house still no signal but at 110 metres finally got through on 202 only to be told" lines are busy. Try again later."  Signal has always been much poorer than previous network but this week it is lousy.What can I do, please?

Message 4 of 4