Message 1 of 344
343 REPLIES 343

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perfect!! Thank you @Cleoriff much more helpful than CS Cat Very Happy

Message 331 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable
One week on from the launch hopefully people still waiting for their iphone will get them very quickly i'd hate to be still waiting for mine.

Loving the new iphone the battery is just as good as the 6 plus was.

I decided to get the apple sport watch earlier this week even with bluetooth on all day i can get two days charge out of my phone.

I've yet to explore the apple watch but liking it so far if anyone could recommend any websites ?

Message 332 of 344

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

As mentioned yesterday, If anyone is still waiting for news of their order, you should receive an SMS update of its status and info. If you have not received a text, please let me know.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 333 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cant complain. Ordered 6s+ upgrade 1st oct, delivered 2nd oct slight_smile

Message 334 of 344

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Cant complain. Ordered 6s+ upgrade 1st oct, delivered 2nd oct slight_smile

That must be some sort of record @Anonymous well done Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 335 of 344

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Toby wrote:
Hi guys,

As mentioned yesterday, If anyone is still waiting for news of their order, you should receive an SMS update of its status and info. If you have not received a text, please let me know.

Much more helpful than any information coming out of o2 last year. Are they learning or is it that orders are significantly down for this launch?

Message 336 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would guess that the sales this year are either more balanced, rather than all at once , as its a slight update of the device (if you cut through apple's spin), that said it is the 'Best' iPhone as they say, its  feels alot faster (memory), 3d touch is good whn you get used to it, i like it slight_smile 

Message 337 of 344

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Toby wrote:
Hi guys,

I have only one query about the SMS update of your iPhone order status (and this will probably be a 'duh me' moment :smileytongue:). Surely this will only work if the customer has already got a phone? What about the new customers who are placing their very first order...for their very first phone? #justsaying wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 338 of 344

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I have only one query about the SMS update of your iPhone order status (and this will probably be a 'duh me' moment :smileytongue:). Surely this will only work if the customer has already got a phone? What about the new customers who are placing their very first order...for their very first phone? #justsaying wink

They still ask you to provide a mobile number when you order, regardless of network.

The only way this would fail is if it was your first ever mobile phone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 339 of 344

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

That was what I meant when I said new customer and very first phone...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 340 of 344