Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! billing

i would like to put a limit on, so i dont get high phone bills, can anyone help me please.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking a phone

Anybody know how ot get o2 to unlock a phone? I have tried the online form and got an automatic reply saying they could not find it but then you cant reply to the email. I tried the onlien chat they found it and said it would be 48 hours, that did no...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Vat

I have 2 telephone numbers on my airtime account, how do I find out how much vat has been charged to each of my numbers as the vat shown is for both numbers.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming abroad

Hi Having trouble with data abroad but not messages and phone calls. Spoke to O2 and they suggested (like other posts) to turn off the EU Internet setting. i have explained to them that there is no setting on the phone. Not sure whether its because t...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap - activation/unblocking required

Good morning, My son had his iphone SE stolen at the weekend and we went into an O2 store to get a sim swap for an old handset which he will now use. Despite swapping to a new sim card his phone is still blocked and he's unable to make calls. Can you...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock old iPhone 3GS

Hello, any help much appreciated.I have a very old iPhone 3GS which still seems to be locked to my provider, which I think at the time was still O2. I've just started a new job and have been given a new SIM to put into an old phone and use for busine...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Plan not working

bought a 12 month data plan this afternoon - was advised that it would start working straight away - so far, no data - and all I get is instuctions from o2 to top up !! Whats going on?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

JB Iphone 7 Plus Deliveries

Ok, so it now appears O2 have finally started moving MB models of all sizes. Question is, are anyone getting anywhere with Jet Black models yet? I know there are stories of QC issues and the likes of, this thread is more about seeing when the JB vari...

• 101 replies
  • 2 kudos