cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6+ delays on O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to drag this out of the main pre-order thread.

Managed to Order an iphone 6+ this morning in store.  Helpful chap promised it would be available for  launch next Friday.

upon processing the Order I received an email from O2 confirming the Order but stating delivery for 7th october.

I telephoned the store and told the chap and he checked with someone higher up and confirmed that date is correct (in fact the manager he spoke with actually thought it was later; O2 dont have any stock of 6+ in any variant until October).

This has happened to a couple of otehr people who have upgraded instore.

Has anybody received confirmation of an earlier delivery date for a 6+ who has either ordered instore or online/phone?

Seems to me O2 could have been a bit clearer about vailability of the 6+

Message 1 of 114
113 REPLIES 113

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I'm amazed people would still be waiting after this long and not gone elsewhere.
Refund credit or not, I'd be gone
Message 111 of 114

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
I'm amazed people would still be waiting after this long and not gone elsewhere.
Refund credit or not, I'd be gone

Indeed...they must want this phone so badly...to wait so long... It loses the kudos of being able to show it off within the first week of delivery... A real fail by O2...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 112 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree but we have been with o2 for a long time, loyal customers!!!! amzingly it was the RETENTION team that  put together a pacakge to retain us as customers, admitdly its a great package financially but now at the point when I am starting to think no good having a great package if they cant supply the phones.

We run our own business which is starting to suffer now as my wife's Blackberry has realised its being replaced by an iphone and keeps breaking.

Despite emailing CEO again on his direct email and him promising to get this looked into last week still no reply, rather embarrasing I think for Ronan to ask his team to investigate and deal with it only to find out they don't

Message 113 of 114

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

Sadly @Anonymous  Loyalty counts for nothing these days. So many of us feel the same as you.

I expect you got a good deal with retentions because they didnt want to lose your custom...

Sadly to complete that package they should have supplied the phones I would have thought slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 114 of 114