cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 5 unlatching

Anonymous
Not applicable

does any body know when o2 are likely to start unlatching iphone 5's?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149432 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions
No, they haven't announced a date yet. It will be announced on here when they do.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 149432 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions
No, they haven't announced a date yet. It will be announced on here when they do.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks! hope its soon its costing me a fortune while im away, just not the same using the back up phone lol

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 149432 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions
Usually its around 6 months from launch date so hopefully not too long.....
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Possibly march but I'm betting early April at the earliest

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks folks will just have to keep checking on here for now then slight_smile

Message 6 of 6