Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 8+ screen

jtuk
Level 3: Thinker
  • 93 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Does anyone know which screen the o2 iPhone 8+ models has? A1897? Or some other..How does one find out?

The reason I ask is that I had a look at one in an o2 store today as am due an upgrade on Monday and as can't stand the X my only option seems to be the 8+. But the model i tried had a very dim, yellowish screen as I compared it next to my 7+ which is bright and not yellow. I checked the setting and it was set at maximum brightness.

Looking at the X the videos are smaller and the keyboard smaller as well + the notch is very annoying so think it is too expensive fora phone you can't love!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

The O2 phones are the same as all the other 8+ phones sold on the other networks or by Apple.
Someone may have been messing with the colour temp or nightshift on the demo model though so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Settings >General >Accessibility >Display Accommodations.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

The O2 phones are the same as all the other 8+ phones sold on the other networks or by Apple.
Someone may have been messing with the colour temp or nightshift on the demo model though so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Settings >General >Accessibility >Display Accommodations.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2